So you have followed all of the advice on this site and now you have money. Enough money to do whatever you want.
FIRE has become a popular term. It stands for Financial Independence Retire Early. FIRE gives you options because you are “financially free”.
Maybe you love your job and want to keep working. Or maybe you want to retire early. Do you have a “passion project” you would like to pursue?
This area is all about managing and maximizing your time and activities when you are no longer forced to work for money.
Here is a group of articles to help you think about the topic of being financially free.
These articles are based on my personal experience as a very busy and happy person on FIRE.
- Book review – Work less, live more
- Hero’s journey to FIRE
- Financial independence day
- The never retire philosophy
- What’s your idea of FIRE – Reader poll
- How to consider your possibilities in FIRE
- Should you go back to school?
- How to become a teacher in early retirement
- Can they make us retire?
- Book review: Retiring in a foreign land
- Book review: A strange independence story
- How to retire happy
- 3 books on financial independence & a couple more
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.