Building wealth is one of my favorite topics. Because it is the culmination of everything we do with our money.
I believe that one of the best ways to learn about building wealth is by learning from those who have done it. So I make a practice of studying the personal and financial habits of millionaires.
You can learn everything I know about millionaires by reading this group of articles.
Habits of Self-Made Millionaires
Start first with these epic guides:
- 46 habits of self-made millionaires
- How to become a millionaire
- Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan – Book Review
The New Millionaire Study
Then move on to this 5 part series of articles on a non-scientific study I performed. I call the people in the study, “The New Millionaires”
- Introduction to “the new millionaire” study
- Income & net worth
- Income versus expenses
- Concluding thoughts on the new millionaires
Wealth Building Articles
Now round out your knowledge of fundamental wealth-building concepts with these articles. They are intended to inform, entertain and inspire you to build your own wealth.
- 8 Habits of the Wealthy You Can Start Today
- The 4 pillars of wealth creation
- 24 ways to attract money, wealth & good fortune
- How to build wealth
- Book review: How To Become A Minimum Wage Millionaire
- Book review: The Millionaire Master Plan
- Wealth building cornerstones for all ages
- How to put a strong wealth building foundation in place
- How life decisions impact your wealth
- Dennis Washington – rags to riches story
- Has wealth-building changed over time?
- Why you should focus on your main income stream
- Making money & the benefits of thinking long-term
- How a positive attitude can help you build wealth
- 25 personal finance tips to build your wealth
- How to become a 401k millionaire
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.