Building wealth is one of my favorite topics. Because it is the culmination of everything we do with our money.
I believe that one of the best ways to learn about building wealth is by learning from those who have done it. So I make a practice of studying the personal and financial habits of millionaires.
You can learn everything I know about millionaires by reading this group of articles.
Habits of Self-Made Millionaires
Start first with these epic guides:
- 46 habits of self-made millionaires
- How to become a millionaire
- Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan – Book Review
The New Millionaire Study
Then move on to this 5 part series of articles on a non-scientific study I performed. I call the people in the study, “The New Millionaires”
- Introduction to “the new millionaire” study
- Income & net worth
- Income versus expenses
- Concluding thoughts on the new millionaires
Wealth Building Articles
Now round out your knowledge of fundamental wealth building concepts with these articles. They are intended to inform, entertain and inspire you to build your own wealth.
- How to build wealth
- Book review: The Millionaire Master Plan
- Wealth building cornerstones for all ages
- How to put a strong wealth building foundation in place
- How life decisions impact your wealth
- Dennis Washington – Rags to Riches story
- Has wealth building changed over time?
- Why you should focus on your main income stream
- Making money & the benefits of thinking long-term
- How a positive attitude can help you build wealth
- 25 personal finance tips to build your wealth
- How to become a 401k millionaire
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your personal situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.