Your Guide to All Articles About Wealth and How To Build It
First of all, building wealth is one of my favorite topics. Because it is the culmination of everything, we do.
That’s why it is second only to you on top of the Dividends Diversify success pyramid.
Furthermore, learning is one of the best ways to get better at building wealth. How do we learn about wealth? Well, we learn from the following:
- Books about money
- People who have attained wealth
- Personal development and life experience
Do you want to build your wealth? I am sure you do. So, here is a great group of resources to help you on your way.
How To Build Wealth
When it comes to having more money, it’s all about knowing how to go about it. Start with these guides I put together just for you.
Everyone thinks a little differently. So, I look at wealth-building from a variety of angles.
There should be something here that will connect with your style. And how you think about money.
The Foundations Of Wealth Building
First, set a strong foundation for wealth with these articles:
Wealth Tips By Age
Building wealth means different things at different ages. So, here is a series of articles with wealth-building tips by age bracket:
- How to build wealth from nothing
- How to accumulate wealth in your 20s
- Building wealth in your 30s
- Wealth building in your 40s
- 10 tips for building wealth in your 50s
Investing For Wealth
Good investment practices and one’s wealth go hand in hand. Because it’s virtually impossible to build wealth without strong investment returns.
Sub-Strategies To Build Wealth
As I said earlier, wealth can be approached in many ways. And here are some approaches that may work for you.
- How to become a millionaire
- Best ways to attract financial abundance
- 24 ways to have wealth & good fortune
- How to build wealth using Feng Shui
- 15 tips to attract money
I enjoy reading books about money. And want to share want I learned. Thus, there is a ton of wealth-building information in these book reviews.
- Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan
- The Minimum Wage Millionaire by Bill Edgar
- The Millionaire Master Plan by Roger James Hamilton
- Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi
The New Millionaire Study
“Just for fun” I did some research about people with money. I call the folks in the study “The New Millionaires”. It is a 5-part series.
- Introduction to “the new millionaire” study
- Income & net worth
- Income versus expenses
- Concluding thoughts on the new millionaires
Last but certainly not least, let’s touch on self-improvement. In my opinion, wealth-building and personal development are closely related.
That’s why YOU, YOU, YOU are at the top of the success pyramid.
If you desire wealth and want to keep it once you have it, you need to get better, smarter, and stronger every day. Here are a few suggestions regarding personal development and success with money.
- 46 habits of self-made millionaires
- Examples of money affirmations and how to use them
- 21 better money habits to adopt now
- How much money do you need to be happy?
- How to retire happy
Disclosure & Disclaimer
Author Bio, Disclosure, & Disclaimer: Please join me (Tom) as I try to achieve my goals, find my next place to live, and make the most of my money. However, I am not a licensed investment adviser, financial counselor, real estate agent, or tax professional. Instead, I’m a 50-something-year-old, early retired CPA, finance professional, and business school teacher with 40+ years of DIY dividend investing experience. I’m here only to share my thoughts about essential topics for success. As a result, nothing published on this site should be considered individual investment, financial, tax, or real estate advice. This site’s only purpose is general information & entertainment. Thus, neither I nor Dividends Diversify can be held liable for losses suffered by any party because of the information published on this website. Finally, all written content is the property of Dividends Diversify LLC. Unauthorized publication elsewhere is strictly prohibited.