Building wealth is one of my favorite topics. Because it is the culmination of everything we do with our money. That’s why it is second only to you on top of the Dividends Diversify wealth pyramid.
I believe that one of the best ways to get better at building wealth is by learning. How do we learn about wealth? Well, we learn from:
- Books about money
- People who have attained wealth
- Our own personal development and experiences
Do you want to build your wealth? I am sure you do. So, here is a great group of resources to help you on your way.
How To Build Wealth
When it comes to having more money, it’s all about knowing how to go about it. Start with these guides I put together just for you.
Everyone thinks a little differently. So, I look at wealth-building from a variety of angles. There is certainly something here that will connect with your personal style and thought processes.
- Investing your way to $1,000,000: A 7 step guide
- How to build wealth from nothing
- How to become a millionaire
- The 4 pillars of wealth creation
- 24 ways to have wealth & good fortune
- How to build wealth using Feng Shui
- 15 tips to attract money
- The basics of wealth-building fully explained
- Wealth building cornerstones for all ages
- How to become a 401k millionaire
I read the books for you. And, want to share want I learned. There is a ton of wealth building information in these book reviews.
- Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan
- The Minimum Wage Millionaire by Bill Edgar
- The Millionaire Master Plan by Roger James Hamilton
- Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi
- Work Less, Live More by Bob Clyatt
The New Millionaire Study
“Just for fun”, I did my own research about people with money. I call the folks in the study, “The New Millionaires”. It is a 5-part series.
- Introduction to “the new millionaire” study
- Income & net worth
- Income versus expenses
- Concluding thoughts on the new millionaires
While we are at it, we might as well throw in some key learnings from a billionaire who came from absolutely nothing…
Last, but certainly not least, let’s touch on self-improvement. In my opinion, wealth-building and personal development are closely related. That’s why YOU, YOU, YOU are at the top of YOUR wealth pyramid.
If you want to have wealth and keep it, you need to get better, smarter, stronger every day. Here a few suggestions when it comes to personal development and money.
- 46 habits of self-made millionaires
- 21 better money habits to adopt now
- Your career & the benefits of thinking long-term
- How much money do you need to be happy?
- How to retire happy
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.