Managing your money in an effective manner is super important. It is the foundation for building wealth.
Make good financial decisions. Set your personal financial processes in the right way. Then you are ready to move up the pyramid and build your wealth.
Get a handle on this critical area with these articles:
How To Manage Your Money
- 25 of the best personal finance & money management tips
- Bad financial decisions that cause financial problems
- 13 tips to simplify & streamline your finances
- What is personal cash flow and how to increase it
- Examples of portfolio income & how to increase cash flow from it
- How to determine when you can retire
- How to live off investments in retirement
- Find a new mortgage or refinance an old one
- How to find affordable life insurance
- How to find home health care for a loved one
- Hobby farming and how to manage a side hustle for a profit
- An easy way to budget and why you should
- How to manage debt
Saving money is an important part of managing your money. You can’t get ahead financially if you spend more than you make. It’s just impossible.
Here are some articles about a few ways to go about saving a few bucks!
- How to save money with Ebates (now called Rakuten)
- Most affordable states to live in
- Several smart ways to save money
- Save money on wall decor
- Spend less on coffee
- Make the most of your vacation dollars
- How to skip the pricey gym membership & exercise for cheap
- Watch out for housing costs
- Go minimal & sell your old stuff
Other Perspectives On Money Management
It’s always a great idea to get tips from others. So, here’s a couple of round-up articles and tips from other excellent sources on the web.
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.