Managing your money in an effective manner is super important. It is the foundation for building wealth.
Make good financial decisions. Set your personal financial processes up the right way. Then you are ready to move up the pyramid and build your wealth.
Get a handle on this critical area with these articles:
How To Manage Your Money
Be proactive and take care of these important aspects of your finances.
- How to set SMART financial goals
- 25 of the best personal finance & money management tips
- 13 tips to simplify & streamline your finances
- What is personal cash flow and how to increase it
- Examples of portfolio income & how to increase cash flow from it
- Find a new mortgage or refinance an old one
- How to find affordable life insurance
- How to find home health care for a loved one
- How to determine when you can retire
- How to live off investments in retirement
- Hobby farming and how to manage a side hustle for a profit
- An easy way to budget and why you should
- How to manage debt
Problem identification and problem-solving are critical when it comes to money management. Also, avoiding money mistakes in the first place. Here’s what you need to know in this area:
- The primary causes of financial problems
- Bad financial decisions that cause financial problems
- Solutions for serious financial problems
- 9 financial mistakes to avoid now
Saving money is an important part of managing your money. You can’t get ahead financially if you spend more than you make. It’s just impossible.
Here are some articles about a few ways to go about saving a few bucks!
- How to save money with Ebates (now called Rakuten)
- Most affordable states to live in
- Several smart ways to save money
- Save money on wall decor
- Spend less on coffee
- Make the most of your vacation dollars
- How to skip the pricey gym membership & exercise for cheap
- Watch out for housing costs
- Go minimal & sell your old stuff
Other Perspectives On Money Management
It’s always a great idea to get tips from others. So, here’s a couple of round-up articles and tips from other excellent sources on the web.
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.