As it relates to building your finances. And your wealth.
Where you choose to live is a big factor.
But, so many things come into play. When making such an important decision.
- Employment opportunities
- Quality schools
- Property values
- Rental rates
- Cost of living
- Income tax rates
- Real estate taxes
- Sales tax rates
- Access to the outdoors
- Fun things to do
- Health and safety
Just to name a few topics off the top of my head.
So, if you are like me. And trying to decide where to live next.
Then check out this group of articles.
About where to live. And why…
Pros And Cons Of Every State
First, if you would like a brief summary of each state in the country. Then check out these first two articles right below.
From there, find a state you are interested in. Then follow the link that is included. For a detailed review…
But, don’t go yet. There’s much more…
If you know what you are looking for. Then go right to the state of your choice. From this list.
To see what living there is all about!
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York (upstate)
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Cheapest Places To Live
On the other hand, you may be looking for an inexpensive location to settle down. To make the most of your money.
And, I don’t blame you. Because where you live has a huge impact on one’s finances.
If that is the case. Then start with these articles…
- Most affordable states to live in
- Most affordable places to live in Tennessee
- The cheapest places to live in Florida
- 10 tax benefits by moving to Wyoming
Cities, Regions, And States
Are you looking for more information on a specific city, state, or region? Then try these articles on for size…
We have spent a lot of time researching life in Tennessee. So you don’t have to.
With these articles showcasing the efforts to date…
- Why are people moving to Tennessee?
- 5 best places to live in eastern Tennessee
- Living in Chattanooga TN pros and cons
- All about living in Johnson City, TN
- Pros and cons of living in Knoxville, TN
- Is Memphis TN a good place to live?
- Pros and cons of moving to Nashville, TN
- Should you move to Maryville, TN?
- Discover Cookeville, TN living
And the state of Florida is a popular place. Here’s what we know about it…
- Pros and cons of living in Jacksonville, FL
- Living in Miami Florida pros and cons
- 10 pros and cons of living in Naples, FL
- Comparison between living in Florida vs Arizona
Every thing is bigger (and better) in Texas. Here’s why…
More city reviews, state by state comparisons, and regionally focused articles are coming soon.
Because where you live plays an important role in your finances.
Good Places To Live
Above all, where your choose to live. Is all about you.
And remember this when making that big decision. You are on top of the wealth pyramid.