My Best Examples Of Goals And Objectives You Can Set Now Or Later This Year
Today, I have an inspirational list of goals and objectives for any time of year.
Better yet, I will also offer some inspirational quotes about setting and achieving goals. These quotes are a perfect touch for anyone seeking some extra motivation.
So, are you ready for your next 30-day challenge? If yes, let’s get moving so you and I can start improving!
Disclosure: At no cost to you, I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
January 30-Day Challenge
Possible self-development ambitions for January include the following inspirational goals:
- Create a vision of your perfect self
- Read a book on self-improvement
- Focus on your fitness
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Assess your finances
- Reduce nonessential spending
- Solve a problem at work
- Improve your family room
- Do something that makes you happy
- Invite a friend over for dinner
Read more: 10 January Goals to Start the New Year Right.
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For January
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
You may also enjoy learning: How To Create A Winning Mindset.
February 30-Day Challenge
Excellent personal growth intentions for February include the following list of goals and objectives:
- Reflect on and refine your vision
- Develop a new good daily habit
- Organize your Christmas memories
- Make Valentines Day special
- Have a great Super Bowl Sunday
- Plan your spring break
- Reassess your budget
- Organize your tax documents
- Read a book about personal finance
- Emphasize self-care
Read more: 10 New Goals For February Fully Explained.
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For February
“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
You may also enjoy reading: How To Make A Goal Tree.
March 30-Day Challenge
Potential personal aims for March include the following examples of goals:
- Reflect on February
- Declutter your home
- Get started on your garden
- Tune up the lawn mower
- Complete your income tax returns
- Fund your tax-advantaged accounts
- Complete your annual physical exam
- Improve your work-life balance
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
- Enjoy a spring break vacation
Read more: 10 March Goals for a Better You Right Now.
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For March
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Lao Tzu.
You may also enjoy reading: How to Set Monthly Goals in 15 Easy Steps.
April 30-Day Challenge
Consider the following examples of goals for April:
- Take time to reflect
- Prep the patio for summer
- Clean up the yard
- Store your snow removal equipment
- Tune up your bike
- Organize and file your tax work
- Invest your tax refund
- Create a clutter-free workspace
- Recommit to your goals at work
- Plan your summer vacation
Read more: 10 April Goals to Be Your Best Self Right Now.
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For April
“The best way to predict the future is to create it” – Abraham Lincoln.
You may also enjoy reading: How to Achieve Goals in 5 Simple Steps.
May 30-Day Challenge
Self-improvement desires for May include the following list of goals and objectives:
- Finalize summer vacation plans
- Make Mother’s Day special
- Clean out the garage
- Plant summer flowers
- Organize clothes for the new season
- Join a local group
- Work on self-improvement
- Stretch every morning
- Start a summer exercise program
- Have a Memorial Day barbecue
Read more: 10 May Goals that Raise the Bar Right Now.
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For May
“May is the month of expectation, the things we do not know ” – Emily Dickinson.
You may also enjoy reading: 15 Goals for Your Daily Routine.
June 30-Day Challenge
Developmental possibilities for June include the following examples of goals:
- Adopt an outdoor exercise buddy
- Practice breathing deeply
- Backup your computer files
- Cut down screen time
- Make Father’s Day special
- Do a good deed for someone
- Remove a negative person from your life
- Turn a weakness into a strength
- Make your summer reading list
- Read a book for pleasure
Read more: 10 June Goals to be Your Best Right Now.
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For June
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. So if you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle” – Steve Jobs.
You may also enjoy reading: Examples of 1, 5, and 10-year goals.
July 30-Day Challenge
Enrichment opportunities for July include the following list of goals and objectives:
- Give yourself a daily pep talk
- Celebrate the 4th of July
- Eat more vegetables
- Make an end-of-summer bucket list
- Attend a baseball game
- Focus on one of your hobbies
- Relish your summer vacation
- Check on your finances
- Cut back on something
- Be kind to yourself
Read more: 10 July Goals for a Better You Right Now.
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For July
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that matters” – Winston Churchill.
You may also enjoy reading: 20 Examples of Leadership Goals That Get Results.
August 30-Day Challenge
Continuous improvement dreams for this month, August, include the following inspirational goals:
- Challenge yourself to try something new
- Complete your back-to-school shopping
- Clean out the basement
- Discard summer clothes you didn’t wear
- Complete a home improvement project
- Disconnect from work one day a week
- Enjoy summer evenings on the patio
- Listen to your favorite music
- Forgive someone
- Focus on needs, not wants
Read more: 10 August Goals to Reclaim Your Life Right Now.
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For August
“Goals are dreams with deadlines” – Diana Scharf.
You may also enjoy reading: 35 Career Goals You Can Set Right Now.
September 30-Day Challenge
Several excellent transformational ideas for September include the following inspirational goals:
- Reassess your vision
- Take a hard look at your work goals
- Have a Labor Day barbecue
- Commit to a morning routine
- Eliminate a bad habit
- Make a daily to-do list
- Plan a fall adventure
- Create a list of movies to watch
- Go hiking
- Improve the lighting in your home
Read more: September Goals for Success
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For September
“I don’t care how much power, brilliance, or energy you have. But, unless you harness it, focus it on a specific target, and hold it there, you’ll never accomplish as much as your ability warrants” – Zig Ziglar.
You may also enjoy reading: How to Create Your 5-Year Career Development Plan.
October 30-Day Challenge
Success aspirations for October include the following list of goals:
- Schedule holiday time off
- Plan a month of fall meals
- Clean out the pantry
- Do sober October
- Choose a closet and clean it out
- Have a no-spend month
- Enjoy fall sports
- Plan for how to get a raise
- Update your resume
- Celebrate Halloween
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For October
“People often say I have so much energy, that I never stop; but that’s what it takes to accomplish your goals” – Curtis Jackson.
You may also enjoy reading: 12 Examples of Professional Development Goals to Set Now.
November 30-Day Challenge
To make substantial progress in November, consider the following inspirational goals and objectives:
- Make plans for the holidays
- Refocus on exercise
- Eliminate fast food
- Schedule doctors appointments
- Spend time at the local library
- Donate to your local food pantry
- Find a new wall hanging
- Complete autumn yard clean-up
- Store the patio furniture
- Be grateful for what you have
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For November
“If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals” – Lou Holtz.
You may also enjoy reading: 10 Examples of Good Goals for Work.
December 30-Day Challenge
Just because it’s the holiday season, don’t take a pass on your self-growth options for December. Thus, consider the following list of goal ideas:
- Clean up your work files
- Plan and make Christmas great
- Eat a nutritious breakfast
- Consider next year’s work goals
- Embrace seasonal downtime
- Make your home office more productive
- Read a book about personal finance
- Think about and plan for next year
- Set a weight loss goal
- Enjoy New Year’s Eve
Inspirational Quote About Achieving Goals For December
“Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal” – Elbert Hubbard.
You may also enjoy reading: 15 Goals for Your Small Business.
Okay. There you have 12 30-day challenges. There is one for every time and every month of the year.
So, if last month didn’t go so well, put it behind you. Then, focus on a new month with new goals.
That’s all for today. Please allow me to wrap up with some concluding thoughts.
And before you go, please save this image to Pinterest!
Wrap-Up: List Of Goals For Any Time Of The Year
Treat each day, week, and month as your short-term building blocks for long-term success because great things rarely come in one giant step.
Instead, significant accomplishments result from showing up and putting in the effort daily. Specifically, you and I must work on the right things and work on those things the right way.
As a result, set goals, plan how to attack each one, and get everything you want out of life.
Are you ready for more personal development topics? If yes, check out our…
Archives of Good Goal-Setting Articles
Author Bio, Disclosure, & Disclaimer: Please join me (Tom) as I try to achieve my goals, find my next place to live, and make the most of my money. However, I am not a licensed investment adviser, financial counselor, real estate agent, or tax professional. Instead, I’m a 50-something-year-old, early retired CPA, finance professional, and business school teacher with 40+ years of DIY dividend investing experience. I’m here only to share my thoughts about essential topics for success. As a result, nothing published on this site should be considered individual investment, financial, tax, or real estate advice. This site’s only purpose is general information & entertainment. Thus, neither I nor Dividends Diversify can be held liable for losses suffered by any party because of the information published on this website. Finally, all written content is the property of Dividends Diversify LLC. Unauthorized publication elsewhere is strictly prohibited.