By definition, investing is the act of committing money to an endeavor with the expectation of obtaining a profit.
The goal of investing is to put your money to work in one or more types of investment vehicles in the hopes of growing your money over time.
Conquer the basics of money management. Then move up the Dividends Diversify wealth pyramid. And dip your toe into a few good investments.
To invest successfully, ground yourself in some fundamental principles and concepts. Let’s break them down into 3 main categories.
- Types of investment assets
- Investing tips and techniques
- Investment tools
Types Of Investment Assets
This series of articles covers a wide range of different investment types. The articles are broken down into categories. But, realize the categories can overlap.
For example, an income-producing asset can also be an asset that appreciates. So, let the article titles guide you to your investing area of interest.
Assets That Appreciate
- 60+ investment assets that appreciate in value
- Investing in physical assets
- Luxury items that increase in value
- Unusual investments that are fun to buy and own
Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- 5 tips to get started investing in real estate assets
Investing Tips & Techniques
Just like any activity, when it comes to investing, there are tips, techniques, and best practices. This series of articles covers many important aspects of investing.
From building an investment portfolio. Protecting it, and optimizing it are the types of topics addressed.
Investing For Income
Income investing strategies have become more popular in recent years. So, I have put together a series of articles to address this topic.
- 10 things an income investor must know
- Income investing strategy fully explained
- How to invest for income: 5 step guide
- The pros & cons of investing for income
- 3 steps to calculate investment income
- The importance of portfolio income fully explained
- How to build an income portfolio
- A complete guide to income-producing assets to buy and hold
- Best ways to increase income from portfolio assets
- Income investing versus growth investing strategy
- Types of investment income & ways to profit
Tips On Investing in Exchange-Traded Funds
Techniques & Tips For Investing In Stocks
- How to build a portfolio of blue-chip stocks paying dividends
- Foolproof stock investing hacks
- Timeless investing principles
Best Practices Across Various Investment Types
- A guide to becoming a defensive investor
- How to start investing as a young adult
- The meaning of buying assets not liabilities
- Why investing is like gardening
And finally, here are a few good tools to make the most of your investments.
- Webull stock trading app review – buy & sell stocks for free
- Webull version 6.0 review
- Lumovest – learn how to invest in stocks like a pro
Disclosure & Disclaimer
Disclosure & Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment adviser, financial adviser, or tax professional. And I am not providing you with individual investment advice, financial guidance, or tax counsel. Furthermore, this website’s only purpose is information & entertainment. And we are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog.