By definition, investing is the act of committing money to an endeavor with the expectation of obtaining a profit.
The goal of investing is to put your money to work in one or more types of investment vehicles in the hopes of growing your money over time.
To get started investing successfully, ground yourself in some fundamental principles and concepts.
Core Investing Articles
Here are some great core articles to get started with:
- How to build a portfolio of blue-chip stocks paying dividends
- 60+ investment assets that appreciate in value
- How to build a Vanguard 3 fund portfolio paying dividends
- 7 income-producing assets for passive income
- What is portfolio income and why it is important
- Timeless investing principles
- Ways to achieve investment diversification
- What I learned from one of my worst investments
- Ways to achieve international investment diversification
- My best ever long term investment
Other Great Investing Articles
And here is a deep list of informative and entertaining articles. Many of them are based on my personal experiences as an investor.
- Iban Wallet review – P2P lending made easy
- Webull stock trading app review – buy & sell stocks for free
- Why you should pay attention to asset allocation
- Bear market strategies
- More bear market strategies
- Dollar-cost averaging
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Why I invest in US I Bonds
- Investing in real estate investment trusts
- Why investing is like gardening
- Why investing is not like gambling
- Lumovest – learn how to invest in stocks like a pro
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.