By definition, investing is the act of committing money to an endeavor with the expectation of obtaining a profit.
The goal of investing is to put your money to work in one or more types of investment vehicles in the hopes of growing your money over time.
Conquer the basics of money management. Then move up the Dividends Diversify wealth pyramid. And dip your toe into a few good investments.
To invest successfully, ground yourself in some fundamental principles and concepts. Let’s break them down into 3 main categories.
- Types of investment assets
- Investing tips and techniques
- Investment tools
Types Of Investment Assets
This series of articles covers a wide range of different investment types. In some cases, I take it one step further and discuss how to organize them into your investment portfolio. In other cases, I just explain the option or range of investment options for your consideration.
- How to build a portfolio of blue-chip stocks paying dividends
- 60+ investment assets that appreciate in value
- How to build a Vanguard 3 fund (ETFs) portfolio paying dividends
- Investing in income-producing assets for passive income
- Why I invest in US I Savings Bonds
- Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- 5 tips to get started investing in real estate
- Iban Wallet review – P2P loans made easy
- Investing in yourself – the best ever long term investment
Investing Tips & Techniques
Just like any activity, when it comes to investing, there are tips, techniques, and best practices. This series of articles covers many important aspects of investing.
- How to start investing as a young adult
- Foolproof stock investing hacks
- The meaning of buying assets not liabilities
- What is portfolio income and why it is important
- Timeless investing principles
- Ways to achieve investment diversification
- Why you should pay attention to asset allocation
- Bear market strategies
- More bear market strategies
- Why investing is like gardening
And finally, here are a few good tools to make the most of your investments.
- Webull stock trading app review – buy & sell stocks for free
- Webull version 6.0 review
- Lumovest – learn how to invest in stocks like a pro
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.