By definition, investing is the act of committing money to an endeavor with the expectation of obtaining a profit.
The goal of investing is to put your money to work in one or more types of investment vehicles in the hopes of growing your money over time.
Conquer the basics of money management. Then move up the Dividends Diversify wealth pyramid. And dip your toe into a few good investments.
To invest successfully, ground yourself in some fundamental principles and concepts. Let’s break them down into 3 main categories.
- Types of investment assets
- Investing tips and techniques
- Investment tools
Types Of Investment Assets
This series of articles covers a wide range of different investment types. The articles are broken down into categories. But, realize the categories can overlap.
For example, an income-producing asset can also be an asset that appreciates. So, let the article titles guide you to your area of interest.
Assets That Appreciate
- 60+ investment assets that appreciate in value
- Investing in physical assets
- Luxury items that increase in value
- Unusual investments that are fun to buy and own
- Investing in income-producing assets for passive income
- Why I invest in US I Savings Bonds
- Iban Wallet review – P2P loans made easy
Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
Investing Tips & Techniques
Just like any activity, when it comes to investing, there are tips, techniques, and best practices. This series of articles covers many important aspects of investing.
From building an investment portfolio. To protecting it, and optimizing it are the types of topics addressed.
Tips On Investing in Exchange-Traded Funds
Techniques & Tips For Investing In Stocks
- How to build a portfolio of blue-chip stocks paying dividends
- Foolproof stock investing hacks
- Timeless investing principles
- Bear market strategies
Best Practices Across Various Investment Types
- How to start investing as a young adult
- The meaning of buying assets not liabilities
- The importance of portfolio income fully explained
- Ways to achieve investment diversification
- Why investing is like gardening
And finally, here are a few good tools to make the most of your investments.
- Webull stock trading app review – buy & sell stocks for free
- Webull version 6.0 review
- Lumovest – learn how to invest in stocks like a pro
Disclosure & Disclaimer
This article, or any of the articles referenced here, is not intended to be investment advice specific to your situation. I am not a licensed investment adviser, and I am not providing you with individual investment advice. The only purpose of this site is information & entertainment. We are not liable for any losses suffered by any party because of information published on this blog. See this site’s Disclaimer and Privacy tab for more information.